Let us know what you've got going on!
The Arts Council of Greater Baton Rouge is dedicated to sharing the greatest arts-related events and opportunities in our 11-parish region to our following! Do you have an event or opportunity that you think should be included? Let us know here!
Please read before submitting:
- All requests need to be accompanied with an image, flyer, or some other visual aid that can help us get the word out. Please email these to email@example.com after submitting your application with the name of your request in the subject line. Please note that we will not promote events without being provided some sort of visual aid.
- Please submit request forms at least two weeks ahead of your dates. Submitting days before your event or deadline may result in us missing the chance to promote it. Allow a few days for the scheduling process.
- What types of things can be submitted?
- Grant opportunities
- Performances, shows, or other arts-related community events
- Arts-related professional development or mentorship programs
- Workshops and classes
- Artist Calls or requests for artist at your event.
- Not all submissions are added to our calendar. We share events and opportunities provided that the subject is established, organized, relevant to our mission of serving the community, and that appropriate information and images have been provided for us to work with. Please also note that e-blasts and social media promotion is reserved for Arts Council Artist Members and Organization Members. To learn more about perks of membership and become a member, click here.