- The Creative Relief Louisiana site can direct you to the individual regional arts council pages that where you can make donations – Link HERE
- As we continue with recovery efforts, Greater Baton Rouge area funders want to ensure that all area non-profits know about the availability of FEMA Public Assistance for Private Non-Profits. Please see the attached brochure regarding eligibility. The deadline to apply is October 15, 2016. – Link HERE
- FEMA – The Public Assistance (PA) Grant Program provides supplemental Federal assistance to States and local communities to returnan area impacted by disaster to its pre-disaster conditions and function. – Link HERE
- LANO has put together a RESOURCE PAGE and Community Forum COMMUNITY FORUM for Nonprofit Organizations who are seeking assistance, looking to share resources with fellow organizations, or in need of answers to serious questions. Please visit our 2016 Flood Resources Forum HERE to add new topics, subscribe to forum updates, or share current conversations with co-workers and friends. Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any specific questions regarding flood relief efforts.
- The Main Library at Goodwood and most branches of the East Baton Rouge Parish Library system will resume operations and open to the public Wednesday, August 17 from 10 am – 6 pm. The Digital Library remains accessible 24/7 at www.ebrpl.com. Downloadable Ebooks, music, emagazines, eaudiobooks, streaming music and video, online classes, language learning, educational and recreational games, as well as databases containing resources and information on every topic may be accessed remotely by any EBRP Library patron- all you need is connection to www.ebrpl.com
- and your library card. Fines will be waived during this period. Free WiFi, Public computers with access to the internet, copying, printing, mobile printing via the PrinterOn app, and fax on demand services are available at each library location. Reference staff are ready to assist patrons with disaster related concerns and other issues. Please consult the Library website www.ebrpl.com for updates about hours and locations as well as informative guides for assets and information concerning flooding and recovery in the Baton Rouge area.
- Arts Council of Greater Baton Rouge – Replacing Lost or Damaged Documents in Louisiana - Link HERE
- WJBO – Recovery Resources- Link HERE